so today at school i had a dean walk up to me and tell me “you need to cover up.” i thought he was talking about the shoulders of my tank top, which are supposed to be three inches, and i told him i wasn’t dress coding. he pointed to the side of the tank top. so my bra was showing a little bit.
you can hardly even see it. but when i move my arms back:
wow holy hell girl you must be posing for a skimpy magazine omg cover that up young lady before all the boys get distracted!!!
so, naturally, i said, “i don’t understand why this is dress-code.” and before he could say anything, i continued, “why is it bad that it’s showing? secret bra, secret boobs. secret secret.” which, as you might guess, made him a little fed up with me at that point.
he told me i could either cover up or go to the dean’s office and ask them if i was dress code of not, but i said, “oh, sure, i’ll go get a sweater from my locker if that’s okay. i just don’t understand why that’s fair when it’s one hundred degrees outside today.” i live in las vegas! and i’m not exaggerating. look.
so i told him i’d go to my locker and get a sweater. but i didn’t have a sweater in my locker, that’s ridiculous. it’s hot. so i hid in the art room and went to school for the rest of the day.
EDIT: i’ve worn this tank top and bra combo plenty of times in the past and i had never received word from any of my teachers or any of the staff until today, the hottest day so far.
it’s a nude bra that you can barely see unless you had been looking. given, i had been the only person sitting in the cafeteria when he told me this, but that doesn’t give you any excuse. a bra is just another piece of clothing and i don’t see how it’s fair that i’m covering everything up while some girls at my school are walking free with see-through shirts that show their entire bra underneath.
- urnotmymom likes this
- reiners likes this
- lostitneverhadit reblogged this from canni8al
- lostitneverhadit likes this
- maddiestarshadow likes this
- themusecalliope reblogged this from ceramyntas
- gold-digging-demonologist likes this
- ceramyntas reblogged this from thomas-swagner
- ceramyntas likes this
- thomas-swagner reblogged this from the-dark-lord-hussie
- thomas-swagner likes this
- the-dark-lord-hussie reblogged this from magdanightingale
- the-dark-lord-hussie likes this
- lilihasclaimedthisregion reblogged this from queen-of-the-ho-ho-homos
- queen-of-the-ho-ho-homos reblogged this from magdanightingale
- magdanightingale reblogged this from canni8al
- kitty40089 likes this
- red-velvet-books reblogged this from canni8al
- dogewitabloge likes this
- perpetually-lovely likes this
- aliasl likes this
- mydearestdandelion likes this
- nymbus reblogged this from l3ritney
- l3ritney reblogged this from listentothistrackbitches
- listentothistrackbitches reblogged this from laytonyoumeanie
- listentothistrackbitches likes this
- theshepherdbrothers likes this
- confused-peanut likes this
- buttsandbros reblogged this from mightymothermaryam
- alcyonsa likes this
- brewmastermiku likes this
- leave-isaac-alone-pls reblogged this from spencers-butt
- spencers-butt reblogged this from ruki-the-hunter
- houseofwrynnfangirl reblogged this from ruki-the-hunter
- laytonyoumeanie reblogged this from canni8al
- ruki-the-hunter reblogged this from vaginalpals
- whispered-epiphany reblogged this from yugurenoryu
- thisisjustmemyka reblogged this from vaginalpals
- thisisjustmemyka likes this
- loli-angel-chan likes this
- czolgosz said:They’re just idiots. Maybe they should tell people to respect and not sexualize a human body instead of shaming a person for showing a centimeter of bra.
- czolgosz likes this
- goldpiilot reblogged this from karcakes
- vaginalpals reblogged this from modplug
- caliboomboom reblogged this from ckikzilla
- ifliedsohigh reblogged this from mightymothermaryam
- electricccat likes this
- cat-dead-details-later likes this
- revorvi likes this
- mightymothermaryam reblogged this from ckikzilla